Tuesday, May 22, 2012

5 Things I Hear a Lot About on Facebook That I Couldn't Give Less of a Fuck About If I Got a Degree in Not Giving a Fuck

#5. Game of Thrones
















You know what I think about Danaerys? I'd like to mash Danaerys up into a pulpy ball and shove it up my ass just so I can shit it out immediately thereafter.
That said, I don't know who or what the fuck a Danaerys is, and since I want to put it in my ass, I certainly hope it doesn't contain a lot of metal. Game of Thrones is nothing more than a desperate attempt at D&D nerds trying to validate the years of dice-rolling, unpronouncible name-having, Doritos and Mountain Dew-ingesting debauchery by having a hit TV show invade the realm of mainstreamhood. Well congrats, it worked. Now we can all be smelly, socially awkward virgins together.

#4. The Walking Dead











HEY LOOK! IT'S ANOTHER FUCKING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! JUST WHAT WE FUCKING NEEDED! YOU KNOW, WHEN I WAS SITTING AROUND WAITING FOR TWO WEEKS TO PASS FOR ANOTHER FUCKING ZOMBIE MOVIE TO COME OUT, I THOUGHT, “MAN, WE REALLY NEED MORE FUCKING ZOMBIE SHIT! TWO WEEKS IS TOO LONG TO FUCKING WAIT FOR MORE ZOMBIE SHIT! WE SHOULD HAVE ZOMBIE SHIT EVERY FUCKING WEEK!” AMC APPARENTLY HEARD MY PLEAS FOR ZOMBIE SHIT!

#3. Your Baby









You know, having a baby is like the most common fucking thing that happens on Earth, seeing as how there's seven-fucking-billion of us; yet every time someone has a baby, it's supposed to be this epic fucking deal. Congrats on cashing in your chips and deciding to live vicariously through a smaller version of yourself rather than be an individual, not to mention adding to the incredible deficit of like FUCKING EVERYTHING that has come about due to there being too many of us, you selfish, replicating fucks. This also brings me to my next point...

#2. Your Birthday (between April and June)











I'm sorry that your parents were either really uninspired or there was some kind of memo that went out between July and September of the year prior to your birth that said, “EVERYONE! LET US FUCK!” The months between April and June are so packed full of fucking birthdays, I simply cannot give a fuck. Your parents should've resisted the urge to have sex when everyone else did if they wanted me to care about the date you slinked out of your mom's birth canal.

#1. The Avengers









Why should I pay $12 to watch a cocaine addict fight off a bunch of horrific, alien whales falling out of a hole in the sky when I can hang out at the bus station for a couple hours for free?

No comments:

Post a Comment